[parsec-users] Precompiled blackscholes not showing time spent within ROI

Thu Jul 2 12:29:13 EDT 2009

Wael,

The precompiled binaries that are intended for simulations (the ones with a
magic instruction) have time measurement disabled. You are better off to use
the time measurement functionality of your simulator.

Concerning your post from yesterday, "gtar" is a common name of the GNU tar
utility on Solaris. The normal "tar" binary that comes with Solaris is
another version. Solaris tar has caused problems for me in the past, so I'm
usually using GNU tar.