[parsec-users] TBB version Fluidanimate

grishma kotecha grish619 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:49:03 EDT 2009

Hi

I am running the TBB version of the fluidanimate. And on command line it
gives following output with input_300K.fluid file

PARSEC Benchmark Suite
Number of cells: 135424
Number of particles: 31 (305778 skipped)
Saving file "out.fluid"...

If I run the pthread version with same input parameters (same inputfile)
none of the particles are getting skipped.

(the output which i get with pthread version is:

PARSEC Benchmark Suite
Number of cells: 135424
Number of particles: 305809 (0 skipped)
Saving file "out.fluid"...

)

Is there any reason as in why the particles are getting skipped in
‘tbb-version’ and not in ‘serial version’ and ‘pthread version’?

Thanks,

Grishma