[parsec-users] Cross Compiling Dedup for Alpha Arch using M5 Simulator

ef snorlaxgb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:22:23 EDT 2009

Hello,

I removed the flag O_LARGEFILE under encoder.c:
 /* src file open if((fd = open(conf->infile, O_RDONLY | O_LARGEFILE)) < 0)
      EXIT_TRACE("%s file open error TEST %s\n", conf->infile,
strerror(errno));

I got this error in M5:
[DataProcess] Memory allocation failed.

It sounds like I need to investigate my compiler and libc versions, as you
suggested.
Thanks,
EF

2009/7/19 Joel Hestness