[parsec-users] PARSEC+simics: Cannot execute binary

Fri Jul 24 13:16:17 EDT 2009

Hi Tanima,

It's very hard to say what's going on without knowing more. Something
that *might* be the error is that you seem to try to run the programs on
a 32-bit machine, but some of the binaries are actually 64 bit? Try to
manually run the programs, and also see what type of binaries they are
by running the `file' command on them.

- Chris