[parsec-users] Fluianimate Runtime error

Wael Kdouh waelkdouh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:54:41 EDT 2009

Hi I am trying to use parsec with Simics version
3.0.3. I am simulating a solaris/sparc machine with GCC 4.2
installed. I managed to compile fluidanimate with the gcc-hooks
configuration to use the magic break point capability within simics. But
when I run it I get the following error:
Assertion failed: file, file pthreads.cpp, line 185
/parsec-2.0/bin/parsecmgmt: line 910: 15925 Abort (core dumped)

Any insight would be highly appreciated.