[parsec-users] Fluianimate Runtime error

Tue Jun 30 16:14:23 EDT 2009

Wael,

It appears that the program failed to open the file with the input data.
Have you installed the simulation inputs correctly? Parsecmgmt should tell
you that it is unpacking the archive with the input.

- Chris

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Wael Kdouh
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:55 PM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Fluianimate Runtime error

Hi I am trying to use parsec with Simics version 3.0.3. I am simulating a
solaris/sparc machine with GCC 4.2 installed. I managed to compile
fluidanimate with the gcc-hooks configuration to use the magic break point
capability within simics. But when I run it I get the following error:

Assertion failed: file, file pthreads.cpp, line 185

/parsec-2.0/bin/parsecmgmt: line 910: 15925 Abort (core dumped)

Any insight would be highly appreciated.