[parsec-users] Fluianimate Runtime error

Shaunak Shah shaunaks at umich.edu
Tue Jun 30 17:01:08 EDT 2009

 Hi Wael,

parsecmgnt creates a run folder into which it copies the compiled binary as
well as the extracted input. The benchmark is then executed from that
directory. If you are running the benchmark in simics, you probably need
to import the extracted input and the binary into simics and provide the
appropriate path to the binary in the command line execution.

As things would have it, blackscholes does not use an input archive.

[Correct me if I'm wrong]

Regards,
Shaunak