[parsec-users] Fluianimate Runtime error

Wael Kdouh waelkdouh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:32:41 EDT 2009

Shuanak could you elaborate more on "As things would have it, blackscholes
does not use an input archive.". As for the extra step you mentioned
regarding simics I am not sure if it is necessary as parsec is aware of
simics. Thus I would imagine such a step being listed in the manual. Finally
could you provide me with the path for the run folder so I can check if the
binary file is sent to the right place.

Sincerely yours,

Wael Kdouh