[parsec-users] parsec-users Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Guoqiang Yang nkyangguoqiang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:30:10 EST 2009

 Hi chris,

Thanks for your quick reply, but I was just wondering why dedup and freqmine
took particularly much longer time than the other benchmarks. By using
sim-large input set, the other benchmarks took at most 4-5 days. But
freqmine takes more than 11 days and is still running...

I am just thinking if there might be some error like deadlock as you
mentioned in version 2.0? Or do you have anyother data that shows freqmine
does take much more time?

Many thanks,

Guoqiang Yang