[parsec-users] Please guide me how to execute parsec on the big endian computer

Sun Mar 22 01:11:24 EDT 2009

Hi Gao Ye,

There's nothing you need to do. PARSEC 2.0 runs on big endian machines
without any modifications. The endianness is auto-detected by all programs
at runtime.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:40 PM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Please guide me how to execute parsec on the big
endian computer

Hi,

I want to execute parsec on the big endian computer. Is there anybody
can how to do it. Do I need to use some complie common? I think maybe I
have to change the input data sets to the big endian mode. The quesion
is that whether each benchmark programs' input data sets need to be changed.

Please guide me. Thank you

Gao Ye