[parsec-users] determining the input parameters

Fahimeh Yazdanpanah fahim_yazdan at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 16:32:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

For my research, I would like to consider parsec benchmark suite and some more graphics (opengl) benchmark. I have some OpenGl benchmark. For comparing, I need to determine their inputs  according to simlarge input set.

Would you please guide me which parameter(s) I have to consider for determining the inputs comparing to simlarge? Is it correct to determine the parameters like the number of frames, time, resulution , number of verteices or triangles similar to raytrace input set?

your helps would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Best regards
Fahimeh