[parsec-users] please guide me about vips

Fahimeh Yazdanpanah fahim_yazdan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 09:06:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am writing to ask you some guidance about vips. For Vips package, I compiled it with configure, make, sudo make install and it works.

Now, I need to recompile vips with ./parsecmgmt , but every time this error is reported

"source directory already configured; run "make distclean" there first". While I

ran make distclean for vips several times, I have encountered with this error.
I am afraid I do not know how to solve this problem. Would you please guide me about this

matter?

Your helps would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Fahimeh