[parsec-users] please guide me about vips

Sat Mar 28 21:02:24 EDT 2009

Fahimeh,

You probably built vips in the src/ directory where the source code of the
package is located when you built it manually. This means that the directory
now also contains the files that are left over from your build. When
parsecmgmt tries to build the package it realizes that something is already
there and stops.

If you can't fix this problem then it's probably easiest to simply unpack
PARSEC again and replace the vips package with the original, unmodified
version.

- Chris