[parsec-users] Sharing data of bodytrack

Dionysus shinrairis at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:28:01 EDT 2009

Hello~

Thanks for replying~

The on-the-fly item number is set in the TrackingBenchmark/main.cpp
line 318 "pipeline.run(1)".
I have referred to the document of TBB and it seems like the parameter
of the pipeline.run is the on-the-fly item number.

I have another question here.
If I set this number higher, which means there could be multiple
frames processed on-the-fly in the pipeline.
Under this circumstances, would these frames share the same mCamera,
mFGMaps, and mEdgeMaps?
Or would these frames keep different mCamera, mFGMaps, and mEdgeMaps
and share these data structure inside their own pipeline stage?

Thanks for your patience

Dennis