[parsec-users] could not build CMake tool

Muhammad abid Mughal mabidm_pieas at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 05:18:06 EDT 2009

Hi,
Hope all of you doing good.
I got bundle of errors when i tried to build CMake. Could anyone please help me in this regard?. I am using Sparc,solaris10 workstation.
An earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
---------------------------
Problem:
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:/soft/parsecsource/parsec-2.0/pkgs/tools/cmake/obj/sparc-solaris.gcc-pthreads/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:/soft/parsecsource/parsec-2.0/pkgs/tools/cmake/obj/sparc-solaris.gcc-pthreads/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmakeCMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
-- Configuring done
Error when bootstrapping CMake:
Problem while running initial CMake
[PARSEC] Error: 'env CXXFLAGS=-O3 -funroll-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -I/usr/sfw/include -DPARSEC_VERSION=2.0 -fexceptions /soft/parsecsource/parsec-2.0/pkgs/tools/cmake/src/configure --prefix=/soft/parsecsource/parsec-2.0/pkgs/tools/cmake/inst/sparc-solaris.gcc-pthreads' failed.

Best regards,
Muhammad abid

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!