[parsec-users] Did anyone build vips and bodytrack on Solaris 10(Sparc machine)

Fri Nov 6 13:52:49 EST 2009

Hi Muhammad,

All PARSEC workloads should compile and run on Solaris. We’ve added some fixes to later versions of PARSEC to make it easier, so if you still use an older version of the suite try to build the latest one.

You can also download the precompiled binaries for Solaris + Sparc. They are available from the PARSEC web site. If you don’t need to modify the program source code for your experiments they’ll be the easiest way to start running experiments.