[parsec-users] streamcluster hangs

ramkumar jayaseelan ramkumarj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:05:49 EDT 2009

Hi Chis,
Thanks Seems like the smaller download is working fine. I had a generic
question about the suite. Looking through some of the code in the suite it
seems like they will be very friendly to vectorization and any MM/ SSE
extensions. Have you guys seen a lot of vector instructions being generated
in the code with your studies?
Thanks
Ramkumar