[parsec-users] Did anyone build vips and bodytrack on Solaris 10(Sparc machine)

Muhammad abid Mughal mabidm_pieas at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 10:28:22 EDT 2009

Hi Parsec users:-
                        Hope everyone doing good. I successfully built all benchmarks except vips and bodytrack. I really did very hard to have them compiled successfully but no luck.

Anyone here who has compiled vips and bodytrack successfully on solaris 10 and would like share his experience?

Waiting eagerly for your prompt response?

Thanks in advance

Muhammad abid

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!