[parsec-users] Broken archives of Native inputs

Fedorova, Julia Julia.Fedorova at intel.com
Tue Sep 15 08:12:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am running  PARSEC benchmarks natively - trying to visibly load a system.

But even simlarge inputs are taking few seconds to complete on my system.

I tried to get Native inputs but archives for all PARSEC versions (1.0, 2.0, 2.1) are broken.

Is it possible to fix this problem and make Native Inputs available.

Thank you very much.

Regards, Julia

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation