[parsec-users] Broken archives of Native inputs

Tue Sep 15 16:04:39 EDT 2009

Julia,

What exactly do you mean by "they're broken"? Running a native input should
take approximately 20 minutes. What exactly do the programs do when you run
them with the native input?

- Chris

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Fedorova,
Julia
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:13 AM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Broken archives of Native inputs

Hello,

I am running  PARSEC benchmarks natively - trying to visibly load a system.

But even simlarge inputs are taking few seconds to complete on my system.

I tried to get Native inputs but archives for all PARSEC versions (1.0, 2.0,
2.1) are broken.

Is it possible to fix this problem and make Native Inputs available.

Thank you very much.

Regards, Julia

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation