[parsec-users] RayTrace nodisplay

Paul Keir pkeir at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 08:05:24 EDT 2010

Hello again,

First of all, is it possible to use raytrace with -nodisplay, yet obtain an image output file(s)?

Secondly, I'd like to remove the realtime graphics dependency within raytrace. Is this straightforward? Is there a clear separation in the modules? I tried step-debugging within MSVC++, but couldn't step into renderTile_With_StandardMesh; called from Context::renderFrame; using a debug MSVC++ project setting. Both appear to be defined in render.cxx; do I need to set something else explicitly to build as debug?

Paul