[parsec-users] Question regarding running PARSEC precompiled binaries in Simics

Chien-chih Liao nicky1216 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:51:53 EDT 2010

Hi:

When I tried to run the precompiled binaries with the "HOOK" option in
Simics solaries image, I faced the issue:

ld.so.1: blackscholes.: fatal: libhooks.so.0: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

It looks like that the hook library cannot be allocated (linked) at runtime
in Simics. I checked the build info of the precompiled binararies and it
looks like the linking directory is directly linked to
lib/hooks/...(absolute path). So my question is: I know I need to copy those
hook library files into simics, but where should I place them so that they
can be linked at runtime? Thank you so much for your help.

Best Regards
Nick