[parsec-users] Question regarding running PARSEC precompiled binaries in Simics

Wed Apr 7 17:20:45 EDT 2010

Nick,

You can specify the path to the hooks library at runtime by defining
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. The parsecmgmt script does that automatically for you:

# Add directory with hooks library to library search path

if [ -z "${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}" ]; then

  export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="${PARSECDIR}/pkgs/libs/hooks/inst/${PARSECPLAT}/lib"

else

  export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:${PARSECDIR}/pkgs/libs/hooks/inst/${PARS
ECPLAT}/lib"

fi