[parsec-users] Time to Completion

Christoforos Christoforou christoforos13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:42:40 EDT 2010

hey Chris,
thanks for the response.
I can tell for sure that i didnt hit the deadlock on ferret. Specifically i
ran just 2 benchmarks, ferret and x264. ferret completed after about 8 days
and exited ROI and then x264 started running, but i did not let it complete
due to the fact that i had to run some other tests without parsec.
the weird thing is that by comparing just the simulation time for ferret (8
days) and the time needed to run all the benchmarks (2.5 - 3 days) i can
only assume that i am doing something wrong while simulating all the
benchmarks instead of when simulating individual programs.