[parsec-users] Parsec Build Error

Tue Apr 13 21:47:49 EDT 2010

Hi Ehsan,

I have no idea what what is going on there. It doesn't seem to be related to
the PARSEC scripts, parsecmgmt can call make successfully but for some
reason it fails. You should be able to simplify the problem by changing to
the obj/ directory into which parsecmgmt has copied the zlib source code and
calling /usr/bin/make manually. That should produce the same error message
and it'll probably be easier to see what's going on.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of ef
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:22 AM
To: PARSEC Users
Subject: Re: [parsec-users] Parsec Build Error

My bad, I meant the error below it, (I fixed the SSL Error)

[PARSEC] [========== Building package zlib ==========]
[PARSEC] [---------- Analyzing package zlib ----------]
[PARSEC] zlib does not depend on any other packages.
[PARSEC] [---------- Building package zlib ----------]
[PARSEC] Removing old build directory.
[PARSEC] Copying source code of package zlib.
[PARSEC] Running 'env /usr/bin/make':
/home/ef/Crosscompiler/

alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O3
-funroll-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-I/home/ef/Crosscompiler/alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu/alphaev67-unknown-linux
-gnu/sys-root/usr/include -g
alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc: no input files
make: *** [example.o] Error 1
[PARSEC] Error: 'env /usr/bin/make' failed.