[parsec-users] [DataProcess] Memory allocation failed.

Fri Apr 16 13:24:17 EDT 2010

Hi Kishore,

The size of the data structures are fine, the issue is that you run out of
memory on your machine. Are you running dedup on a 32-bit machine? Or do you
maybe have only 4GB or less of memory installed?

Unfortunately there's little you can do about that error. It is a
memory-intensive program. We're working on a new version which should be
more economical, but it'll be a while until it's ready.

- Chris