[parsec-users] package dependecies

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 13:35:32 EDT 2010

Thanks for your reply. As an extra comment, when I build all packages I got some error that some header files are missed. I then searched for them and noticed that some additional dev packages must be installed. One example is "libxt-dev".

What I undertood from your reply is that these dependencies (libxt-dev for example) are varying due to enabling/disabling feature.

Regards,
// Naderan *Mahmood;