[parsec-users] looking for PARSECDIR in solaris installation

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 05:06:20 EDT 2010

Hi,
I successfully built PARSEC in my linux without any modification to PARSECDIR. However when I want to run the same on solaris I get an error:

# ./parsecmgmt -a build
[PARSEC] Error: Unable to autodetect path to the PARSEC benchmark suite. Either
define an environment variable PARSECDIR, or edit parsecmgmt and set PARSECDIR t
o the correct value at the beginning of the file.

I am trying to build the source not the binaries. Thanks for any help.

// Naderan *Mahmood;