[parsec-users] parsec-users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 2

邓宁 dunning2006 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:58:13 EDT 2010

Actually, I am modifying some code inside the PARSEC, to call some functions
of a library that is under research. So the packages are expected to be
compiled again...Of course I could use the precompiled solaris binaries as a
comparison reference and it indeed works.

Could you give some details when compile PARSEC in solaris? if you have the
experience...Thank you.