[parsec-users] what pkgs are dependent on gsl, imageMagick, and MesaLib?

Muhammad abid Mughal mabidm_pieas at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 09:17:47 EDT 2010

hi,
     Throughout PARSEC the application dependency is specified by "build_deps"
variable.You can find this variable in the corresponding build configuration
file(located in the parsec folder of each benchmark).E.g
open the following file of raytrace
apps/raytrace/parsec/gcc-pthreads
you can see raytrace depends on "cmake mesa"

Regards,
Muhammad abid