[parsec-users] Fix to a facesim makefile

Joseph Greathouse jlgreath at umich.edu
Mon Aug 16 20:52:58 EDT 2010

While I was compiling facesim today, I noticed that there is what
appears to be a mistake in one of the facesim makefiles.

pkgs/apps/facesim/src/TaskQ/lib/Makefile attempts to use $(CXXARGS) for
its compile flags, but the rest of the facesim stuff uses $(CXXFLAGS)
(through the CC_FLAGS variable in
pkgs/apps/facesim/src/Public_Library/Makefile.common).  Due to this, the
TaskQ directory gets no compile-time options.

Changing the line:
     $(CXX) $(CXXARGS) -DTASKQ_DIST_FIXED -c taskQDistCommon.c
to:
     $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -DTASKQ_DIST_FIXED -c taskQDistCommon.c

fixes the problem.

-Joe
--
Joseph Lee Greathouse