[parsec-users] dedup compilation error: No rule to make target /include/openssl/bio.h, needed by cryptlib.o. Stop

邓宁 dunning2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 09:48:28 EST 2010

Dear gurus,

I am compiling the dedup in solaris 10 with the compiler gcc-4.2.2. I met a
problem and the error message is as follows:

gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target `../include/openssl/bio.h', needed by
`cryptlib.o'. Stop.

I guess there is something wrong with the makefile in
/libs/ssl/crypto...However, I have not solved it yet.

Anyone met the same error before please show me some light. Thank you in
advance.

--
Regards
Deng Ning (邓 宁)

School Of Computer Science and Technology
Beijng Institute of Technology, China, 100081
dunning2006 at gmail.com