[parsec-users] Set affinity of threads to CPUs

avadh patel avadh4all at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:25:09 EST 2010

Hello,

I just have started looking at the parsec benchmarks and
they look promising for multi-threaded CPU benchmarks.
I have a question about setting the Thread affinity to the
CPUs.  I looked at the 'hooks' implementation of setting
affinity to CPUs, this function is called before threads are
spawned and create a 'CPU_mask' for the parent (main)
thread only.

Has anyone worked on hook function implementation
that is called after every thread is created so we can set
CPU affinity per thread?

- Avadh Patel