[parsec-users] Thread Physical address

Muhammad abid Mughal mabidm_pieas at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 13:01:12 EST 2010

Hi Chris:
            Thanks for your prompt response.
            My task is to monitor how often thread migrate from one core to another and gather statistics               for each thread(such as pages,# of inst executed,# of transaction completed,etc)

I am using GEMS.Actually what they do they set some breakpoints on Virtual address after thread id written to some register(they are using %O1 global reg) .They use thread id to gather statistics and count thread migration.

How can i get thread ids for PARSEC benchmarks?

Thanks
Muhammad abid