[parsec-users] How can I specify the core affinity when I run PARSEC ?

Mon Jul 12 15:40:55 EDT 2010

Hi Kai,

You can use the PARSEC hooks package. It contains basic support for affinity
on Linux that allows you to run the program only on a contiguous slice of
the CPUs. To find out more about the affinity support you should have a look
at the source code of the hooks package and read the manual pages of the
PARSEC hooks and the involved system calls. The current affinity support in
PARSEC is really just meant as a starting point for your own affinity code.