[parsec-users] Dedup, Memory allocation failed

Sun Jul 25 12:51:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

Dedup simply needs a lot of memory. I'm working on a more efficient version
but for now you should expect to provide a lot of memory. 8 GB works for me.

We will provide a completely overworked version of dedup with PARSEC 3.0.
It'll have a lot of features to make the program more efficient. However,
it's currently not finished.

- Chris