[parsec-users] Default value for options

Mon Jul 26 10:50:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

There are no default options. The input sets are the closest thing to
something like a default. They were picked to approximate real-world
settings as much as possible.

- Chris

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Mahmood
Naderan
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 4:08 AM
To: PARSEC
Subject: [parsec-users] Default value for options

Hi,

Is there any default values for selecting command line options rather than
data set (simlarge, simmedium, simsmall). For example in Freqmine, I don't
know what is the recommended value for <MINSUP>. As another example, in
Canneal, we have <TEMP> and <NUMBER OF SWAPS>. Fluidanimate also has
<FRAMENUMBER>.

Thanks,

// Naderan *Mahmood;