[parsec-users] Default value for options

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 11:46:38 EDT 2010

I know that. In many papers I saw that simlarge is selected. I can also select
simlarge. What I mean are the options. For example in fluidanimate, with
simlarge we have many frame rates (25, 30, 50, ...). Is there a default value
for frame rate? if not can I choose 30 frames because it is more realistic?

Regards,
// Naderan *Mahmood;