[parsec-users] Default value for options

Mon Jul 26 12:40:34 EDT 2010

You should always selected the largest input set that is realistically
possible to execute for your methodology. For most simulators that is
simlarge. The frame option in fluidanimate determines how many frames the
program is to compute, it doesn't affect the framerate at all.

To emphasize it one more time, there are usually no default values for any
of the input values. The range of what is possible and makes sense is
typically very large. In some cases there are standards which can be
considered as a default, but even then you often have multiple standards to
choose from which co-exist in practice.

- Chris