[parsec-users] facesim run arguments

kishore kumar kishoreguptaos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:44:42 EDT 2010

If you want to run facesim with simlarge, just keep only simlarge input file
(by untaring it) in one directory and run the command-line from that
directory, of course you should keep facesim executable in that directory
(or use full path of facesim executable). Likewise, you can run facesim with
all the input files. I think that this is the simplest way. There may be
better ways.

Best,
Kishore Kumar Pusukuri