[parsec-users] facesim run arguments

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 13:00:46 EDT 2010

Thanks, I got it.

// Naderan *Mahmood;

________________________________
From: Christian Bienia <cbienia at CS.Princeton.EDU>
To: PARSEC Users <parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu>
Sent: Fri, July 30, 2010 8:36:23 PM
Subject: Re: [parsec-users] facesim run arguments

That’s about it. You should have a look at the PARSEC tutorial which you can
download from the PARSEC website. It explains these things in more detail.

Concerning the differences between the simsmall, simmedium and simlarge inputs
for facesim – there are none, they are exactly the same. That is only the case
for facesim because the face mesh that is used by facesim and determines the
amount of work is challenging to scale down due to underresolution and numerical
stability issues. That is the reason why de facto only offer one simulation
input size for facesim.