[parsec-users] magic-instruction in PARSEC suite

Mon Jun 7 15:34:19 EDT 2010

Hi Mahmood,

The man pages give a definition of the Region-of-Interest. If you have set
up your environment variables as explained in the README file you can simply
run "man hooks" to read about it yourself. Alternatively you can also read
through the man pages online by following the link given in the
"Documentation" section on the PARSEC website.