[parsec-users] fluidanimate

kishore kumar kishoreguptaos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:42:35 EDT 2010

Hi Jim,
Thank you for your inputs.

I already ran fluidanimate with non-power-2 threads by bypassing the hamming
code and setting XDVIS and ZDIVS directly.

 I was curious whether this change hurts the overall functionality (I mean,
the output quality) of the application or not?

Thank you.

Best,
Kishore Kumar Pusukuri
http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~kishore