[parsec-users] fluidanimate

Jim Dempsey jim at quickthreadprogramming.com
Thu Jun 10 21:59:37 EDT 2010

>>I was curious whether this change hurts the overall functionality (I mean,
the output quality) of the application or not?

It won't make it any worse, other than for the fact that the original code
had permiable walls. Particles at the bottom of the container would exude
beyond the walls. You can observe this with visualizations enabled (look
closely at the bottom corners of the container)
I made corrections with this respect to all versions of the code. Now the
particles bounce properly off the walls.

Jim

  _____