[parsec-users] solaris10 gtar: command not found problem

邓宁 dunning2006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 23:11:06 EST 2010

hi all,
I am using the precompiled binaries version of parsec on Solaris machine.
When I input the command:

>parsecmgmt -a run -x pre

I got the prompt that:
[PARSEC] Unpacking benchmarks input 'test'
./parsecmgmt: line 927: gtar: command not found

I thought it would be that the GNU tar package was not installed in the
Solaris platform. However, I still got the message after installing the GNU
tar tool...

So, could anyone tells me what the problem? Thank you.

--
Regards
Ning Deng

School Of Computer Science and Technology
Beijng Institute of Technology, China, 100081
dunning2006 at gmail.com