[parsec-users] StreamCluster and Cygwin

Paul Keir pkeir at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 07:20:16 EDT 2010

Jim, Christian,

Thanks for the responses. Although I'm using Windows, my focus is on cygwin, make gnutools etc., and so I haven't considered porting to Visual Studio; although I did pop open a couple of solution files to get a quick idea of the structure of some packages; very helpful, thanks.

I'm working on a CASE industrial Ph.D. studentship with Codeplay Ltd. of Edinburgh. Currently I'm porting Parsec benchmarks to their Offload C++ compiler and runtime system for PlayStation 3 (PS3).

At the moment I'm busy with that; right now I'm examining each benchmark for suitability. As I did in my earlier post, I'll report on any changes I have to make.

Bye,
Graham

p.s. Apologies for my 3(!) Variadic Templates posts. They should have been sent elsewhere. It was a late night :) Feel free to delete them if possible.