[parsec-users] --hash-style=both and --as-needed are illegal options

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 05:44:44 EDT 2010

hi,
Indeed I have that:
bash-3.00# cd /usr/ccs/bin/
bash-3.00# ls
admin              gprof.callg.blurb  nm                 sparcv9
ar                 gprof.flat.blurb   nrform             strip
as                 help               prof               symorder
cdc                lari               prs                tsort
comb               ld                 prt                unget
delta              lex                ranlib             unifdef
dis                lorder             regcmp             val
dump               m4                 rmdel              vc
elfdump            make               sact               what
error              mcs                sccs               yacc
get                nceucform          sccsdiff           yaccpar
gprof              ncform             size

Also the binutil variable is set to:
export BINUTIL_HOME="/usr/ccs"
export BINARY_PREFIX="g"

export LD="${BINUTIL_HOME}/bin/${BINARY_PREFIX}ld"
export AS="${BINUTIL_HOME}/bin/${BINARY_PREFIX}as"
export AR="${BINUTIL_HOME}/bin/${BINARY_PREFIX}ar"

// Naderan *Mahmood;