[parsec-users] howto run parsec without parsecmgmt

lulu he loloseed at gmail.com
Tue May 25 03:20:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

I wanna run parsec without parsecmgmt.

But when I run ferret using this cammand : ./ferret
../../../inputs/native/core1 ../../../inputs/native/core1/lsh.lsh
../../../inputs/native/queries/ 10 20 1 output.txt
I get the message : Segmentation fault.

But run ferret with parsecmgmt is OK.

Would you tell me how to run ferret and facesim without parsecmgmt???
I really don't know how to corretly set the arguments of the 2 benchmarks.

Thanks.

--
LuLu He
Cluster and Grid Computing Lab (CGCL)