[parsec-users] howto run parsec without parsecmgmt

kishore kumar kishoreguptaos at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:10:49 EDT 2010

Hi,
If we we run facesim with parsecmgmt, you can see the command-line
arguments after untaring the input. Please see below. Similarly we can find
for other workloads.

kishore at opensolaris:~/parsec-2.1$ ./bin/parsecmgmt -a run -p facesim -c
gcc-pthreads -i native -n 4
ld: Software Generation Utilities - Solaris Link Editors: 5.11-1.1652
[PARSEC] Benchmarks to run:  facesim
[PARSEC] [========== Running benchmark facesim ==========]
[PARSEC] Deleting old run directory.
[PARSEC] Setting up run directory.
[PARSEC] Unpacking benchmark input 'native'.
Face_Data/
..
..
[PARSEC] Running 'time
/export/home/kishore/parsec-2.1/pkgs/apps/facesim/inst/i386-solaris.gcc-pthreads/bin/facesim
-timing -threads 4 -lastframe 100'
..
..

Best,