[parsec-users] howto run parsec without parsecmgmt

lulu he loloseed at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:51:02 EDT 2010

Hi kishore kumar,

I got it.

But the command '
/export/home/kishore/parsec-2.1/pkgs/apps/facesim/inst/i386-solaris.gcc-pthreads/bin/facesim
-timing -threads 4 -lastframe 100' must be run at the
'/export/home/kishore/parsec-2.1/pkgs/apps/facesim/inputs 'directory,
or else it will get an error message
 'Simulation Can't open
./Face_Data/Eftychis_840K/Front_370K/face_simulation_4.tet'

Thanks.

Email: loloseed at gmail.com